Based on the success of the 1st and 2nd, we now announce the 3rd International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence: New Challenges for Product and Production Engineering.
The 3rd International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence focuses on integration of new, intelligent functionalities into materials, components, systems and products to enable future technologies with enhanced capabilities. The conference provides a forum for academia and industry (Scope), centered around 5 main topics:
1. Intelligent Systems: Enabling Technologies
2. The Future of Manufacturing: Cyber-Physical Production and Logistic Systems
3. Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing
4. Structural Health Monitoring
5. Systems Engineering in Advanced Mechatronics
The SysInt 2016 proceedings have been published in the Procedia Technology series and are now available.